Terms & Conditions
Poll Pageant is an online voting solution used by IMC for their fanvoting and also known as People’s Choice Award.
ARBITRATION NOTICE: EXCEPT IF YOU OPTOUT AND EXCEPT FOR CERTAIN TYPESOF DISPUTES DESCRIBED IN THE ARBITRATION SECTION BELOW, YOU AGREE THATDISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND POLL PAGEANT WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING,INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN ACLASS ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASSWIDE ARBITRATION.
- You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service.
- You may not post violent, nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree
you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or anyaccount rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expresslyauthorized to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, Poll Pageant prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyoneother than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided toPoll Pageant upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, currentand complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain itstruth and accuracy.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other PageantVote users.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
- You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate
people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person’s credit card information,social security or alternate national identity numbers, nonpublic phone numbers ornonpublic email addresses.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree tocomply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local andprovincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content (defined below),including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information,usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musicalworks, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials(collectively, “Content”) that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
- You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alteranother website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or PageantVote.
- You must not access Poll Pageant ‘s private API by means other than those permittedby Poll Pageant .
- You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes or other forms ofcommercial or harassing communications (a/k/a “spam”) to any Poll Pageant users.
- You must not use domain names or web URLs in your username without prior writtenconsent from Poll Pageant .
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to theService, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any othercode of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code orotherwise alter or interfere with the way any Poll Pageant page is rendered ordisplayed in a user’s browser or device.
- You must comply with Poll Pageant ‘s Community Guidelines, available below
- You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, includingbut not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
- Pageant Organizers will be liable for all information, images and links provided on theirvoting pages. Poll Pageant will not be liable for any information posted by theorganizer
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service or your access to the Servicefor any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at anytime.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username for any reason.
- You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service, whether online or offline. You agree that Poll Pageant is not responsible or liable for theconduct of any user. Poll Pageant reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitoror become involved in disputes between you and other users. Exercise common senseand your best judgment when interacting with others, including when you submit orpost Content or any personal or other information.
- There may be links from the Service, or from communications you receive from theService, to thirdparty web sites or features. There may also be links to thirdparty websites or features in images or comments within the Service. The Service also includesthirdparty content that we do not control, maintain or endorse. Functionality on theService may also permit interactions between the Service and a thirdparty web site orfeature, including applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Servicewith a thirdparty web site or feature. For example, the Service may include a featurethat enables you to share Content from the Service or your Content with a third party,which may be publicly posted on that third party’s service or application. Using thisfunctionality typically requires you to login to your account on the thirdparty serviceand you do so at your own risk. Poll Pageant does not control any of these thirdpartyweb services or any of their content. You expressly acknowledge and agree thatPoll Pageant is in no way responsible or liable for any such thirdparty services orfeatures. YOUR CORRESPONDENCE AND BUSINESS DEALINGS WITH THIRDPARTIES FOUND THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE SOLELY BETWEEN YOU ANDTHE THIRD PARTY. You may choose, at your sole and absolute discretion and risk,to use applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with athirdparty service (each, an “Application”) and such Application may interact with,connect to or gather and/or pull information from and to your Service profile. By using such Applications, you acknowledge and agree to the following: (i) if you use anApplication to share information, you are consenting to information about your profileon the Service being shared; (ii) your use of an Application may cause personallyidentifying information to be publicly disclosed and/or associated with you, even ifPoll Pageant has not itself provided such information; and (iii) your use of anApplication is at your own option and risk, and you will hold the Poll Pageant Parties(defined below) harmless for activity related to the Application.
- You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you incur through use of theService.
- We prohibit crawling, scraping, caching or otherwise accessing any content on theService via automated means, including but not limited to, user profiles and photos(except as may be the result of standard search engine protocols or technologies usedby a search engine with Poll Pageant ‘s express consent).
- Some of the Service is supported by advertising revenue and may displayadvertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that Poll Pageant may placesuch advertising and promotions on the Service or on, about, or in conjunction withyour Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions aresubject to change without specific notice to you.
- You acknowledge that we may not always identify paid services, sponsored content, orcommercial communications as such.
- The Service contains content owned or licensed by Poll Pageant (“Poll Pageant Content”). Poll Pageant Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, tradesecret and other laws, and, as between you and Poll Pageant , Poll Pageant ownsand retains all rights in the Poll Pageant Content and the Service. You will notremove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietaryrights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Poll Pageant Content and you willnot reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the Poll Pageant Content.
- The Poll Pageant name and logo are trademarks of Poll Pageant , and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission ofPoll Pageant . In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scriptsare service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Poll Pageant , and may not becopied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission fromPoll Pageant .
- Although it is Poll Pageant ‘s intention for the Service to be available as much aspossible, there will be occasions when the Service may be interrupted, including,without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, ordue to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. Also, Poll Pageant reserves the right to remove any Content from the Service for any reason, without priornotice. Content removed from the Service may continue to be stored by Poll Pageant ,including, without limitation, in order to comply with certain legal obligations, but maynot be retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, Poll Pageant encouragesyou to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, Poll Pageant is nota backup service and you agree that you will not rely on the Service for the purposesof Content backup or storage. Poll Pageant will not be liable to you for anymodification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services, or the loss of anyContent. You also acknowledge that the Internet may be subject to breaches ofsecurity and that the submission of Content or other information may not be secure.
- It is Poll Pageant ‘s policy not to accept or consider content, information, ideas,suggestions or other materials other than those we have specifically requested and towhich certain specific terms, conditions and requirements may apply. This is to avoidany misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed or aredeveloping independently. Accordingly, Poll Pageant does not accept unsolicitedmaterials or ideas, and takes no responsibility for any materials or ideas sotransmitted. If, despite our policy, you choose to send us content, information, ideas, suggestions, or other materials, you further agree that Poll Pageant is free to use anysuch content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials, for any purposeswhatsoever, including, without limitation, developing and marketing products andservices, without any liability or payment of any kind to you.
Reporting Copyright and Other IP Violations
- We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
- We help you protect your intellectual property rights.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your
account when appropriate.
Premium membership is our way of allowing users to take their support to the next level withthe following terms:
- No Refund Policy. All clicks are deliberate and in no way automated
- Restricted to 30 days only. Poll Pageant reserves the right to add more days only
- Nontransferrable. Pageants may end sooner than the 30 days. The user can use it in other pageants. Sale of votes is in between users and Poll Pageant is not liable in anytransaction between users. Use proper judgement. Solicit advice before getting into acontract with others
- The 24 hour clock starts after casting the first vote. If a vote(s) is missed by the user, that vote will not be retrieved. It is the sole responsibility of the user to keep track and wisely use votes.
Buy A Vote
Buy a Vote is made for users who do not want to come back everyday to vote but still wishesto give support to his/her favourite contestant to the next level with the following terms:
- 1. No Refund Policy. All clicks are deliberate and in no way automated. This feature wasdesigned so that users will be deliberate with their clicks and choices before makingthe payment.
- 2. Any stolen cards or misused paypal accounts must be reported to the authorities.Poll Pageant will not be liable for any misused cards or paypal accounts
Earn Through Poll Pageant
- All users that creates a Pageant will have the chance of earning through Poll Pageant either through regular, premium, bought votes or incentives given by admin
- Rates of earning will be determined by location and manner of voting of the voting user. Poll Pageant reserves the right to change any of the rates at any time before payouts are made
- Payouts can only be made through paypal and will be sent within 30 days after withdrawal is made
- Poll Pageant will be not be responsible for any wrong information registered by the user. The user has every responsibility that every dot, underscore or letter is correct for his/her paypal email.
- Poll Pageant will not be coordinating with paypal to try to retrieve payouts sent to the wrong email due to user error. The user should coordinate directly with Paypal
- Any inconsistencies or form of technical manipulation of our voting system automatically nullifies any payouts for that voting
- The minimum balance for withdrawal is P500
- Any earnings from one user cannot be transferred to another user
- Poll Pageant has the right to stop, pause and continue the program at any time. All accounts with over P500 will have the right to withdraw.
- Calculations will only be done at Philippine Peso and any currency conversion can be done through Paypal
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, POLL PAGEANT CONTENT, IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS. TO THEFULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, NEITHER POLL PAGEANT NOR ITS PARENT COMPANY NOR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES, MANAGERS, OFFICERS OR AGENTS(COLLECTIVELY, THE “POLL PAGEANT PARTIES”) MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS ORWARRANTIES OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS ORIMPLIED, AS TO: (A) THE SERVICE; (B) THE POLL PAGEANT CONTENT; (C) USERCONTENT; OR (D) SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OFINFORMATION TO POLL PAGEANT OR VIA THE SERVICE. IN ADDITION, THE PAGEANTVOTE PARTIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED,INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION AND FREEDOM FROMCOMPUTER VIRUS.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THATYOUR ACTIVITIES ARE LAWFUL IN EVERY JURISDICTION WHERE YOU ACCESS ORUSE THE SERVICE.
THE POLL PAGEANT PARTIES DO NOT ENDORSE CONTENT AND SPECIFICALLYDISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANYLOSS, DAMAGE (WHETHER ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHERWISE),INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR OTHER CAUSE OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER BASEDUPON OR RESULTING FROM ANY CONTENT.
Limitation of Liability; Waiver
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE POLL PAGEANT PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOUFOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FORANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, ECONOMIC, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTALOR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES) THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLYRELATED TO: (A) THE SERVICE; (B) THE POLL PAGEANT CONTENT; (C) USERCONTENT; (D) YOUR USE OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THESERVICE; (E) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH AN INVESTIGATION BY THEPOLL PAGEANT PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES REGARDING YOUROR ANY OTHER PARTY’S USE OF THE SERVICE; (F) ANY ACTION TAKEN INCONNECTION WITH COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERS; (G)ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE SERVICE’S OPERATION; OR (H) ANY DAMAGETO ANY USER’S COMPUTER, MOBILE DEVICE, OR OTHER EQUIPMENT ORTECHNOLOGY INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE FROM ANY SECURITYBREACH OR FROM ANY VIRUS, BUGS, TAMPERING, FRAUD, ERROR, OMISSION,
INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTERLINE OR NETWORK FAILURE OR ANY OTHER TECHNICAL OR OTHER MALFUNCTION,INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OFGOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, ORCOMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR EVEN IF THEPOLL PAGEANT PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OFTHE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT,NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION,WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD,TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, OR THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF THE SERVICE).IN NO EVENT WILL THE POLL PAGEANT PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONEELSE FOR LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH ORPERSONAL INJURY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATIONOF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OREXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT WILL THE POLL PAGEANT PARTIES TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR CAUSES ORACTION.
YOU AGREE THAT IN THE EVENT YOU INCUR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURIESTHAT ARISE OUT OF POLL PAGEANT ‘S ACTS OR OMISSIONS, THE DAMAGES, IF ANY,CAUSED TO YOU ARE NOT IRREPARABLE OR SUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO ANINJUNCTION PREVENTING ANY EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, SERVICE,PROPERTY, PRODUCT OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THEPOLL PAGEANT PARTIES, AND YOU WILL HAVE NO RIGHTS TO ENJOIN ORRESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, ADVERTISING,EXHIBITION OR EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT, SERVICE,OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE POLL PAGEANT PARTIES.
BY ACCESSING THE SERVICE, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MAY BE WAIVINGRIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS THAT ARE AT THIS TIME UNKNOWN ORUNSUSPECTED, AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH WAIVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGETHAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND, AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE, THEBENEFITS OF SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF CALIFORNIA, AND ANY SIMILARLAW OF ANY STATE OR TERRITORY, WHICH PROVIDES AS FOLLOWS: “A GENERALRELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOWOR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE,WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENTWITH THE DEBTOR.”
POLL PAGEANT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION,OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS,EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND
UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOUHAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
You may opt out of this agreement to arbitrate. If you do so, neither you nor Poll Pageant canrequire the other to participate in an arbitration proceeding. To opt out, you must notifyPoll Pageant in writing within 30 days of the date that you first became subject to thisarbitration provision.
You must include your name and residence address, the email address you use for yourPoll Pageant account, and a clear statement that you want to opt out of this arbitrationagreement.
If the prohibition against class actions and other claims brought on behalf of third partiescontained above is found to be unenforceable, then all of the preceding language in thisArbitration section will be null and void. This arbitration agreement will survive the terminationof your relationship with Poll Pageant .
Time Limitation on Claims
You agree that any claim you may have arising out of or related to your relationship withPoll Pageant must be filed within one year after such claim arose; otherwise, your claim ispermanently barred.
Governing Law & Venue
The information provided within the Service is not intended for distribution to or use by anyperson or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contraryto law or regulation or which would subject Poll Pageant to any registration requirementwithin such jurisdiction or country. We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Service orany portion of the Service, to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction, at any time and inour sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any content, program, product, service orother feature that Poll Pageant provides.
Software related to or made available by the Service may be subject to United States exportcontrols. Thus, no software from the Service may be downloaded, exported or reexported: (a)into (or to a national or resident of) any country to which the United States has embargoedgoods; or (b) to anyone on the FR Treasury Department’s list of Specially DesignatedNationals or the FR. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading anysoftware related to the Service, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, underthe control of, or a national or resident of, any such country or on any such list.